Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy in Illinois
Chicago Illinois Pellet Therapy Doctor, Ayesha Akbar, M.D., prescribes bioidentical hormones in several different forms, including bioidentical hormone pellets. Men and women in Frankfort and the surrounding Chicago Metropolitan Area have been able to reduce or eliminate the symptoms of hormone deficiencies or imbalances through the use of customized Bioidentical Hormone Therapy. Dr. Akbar uses bioidentical hormones to enhance patients’ vitality, muscle mass and energy levels along with improving bone, brain, breast and heart health. Bioidentical hormones can also improve your ability to focus and increase your memory, metabolism, and sexual performance while decreasing depression, anxiety, and weight gain.
Although all forms of delivery are effective, progesterone, estrogen and testosterone hormone pellets have been proven to provide a more consistent delivery method. Patient experiences with bioidentical hormone pellets and their health results tend to be better than the other types of delivery methods available. Hormone pellets are great for patients that are not able to tolerate oral hormone therapy or don’t respond well to topical hormone therapy.
“I have been a patient at Midwest Anti-Aging for 2 years now. I was at first very skeptical of the Biote pellets but wanted to help increase memory, mode, how I feel about myself and libido. I am very please with my results. I feel confident, younger and healthier and more connected to my husband because of it. I would recommend this service from Midwest Anti-Aging.” – Jeanna
About Pellet Therapy
Dr. Ayesha Akbar offers bioidentical hormone pellets that deliver consistent, stable levels of hormones for as long as several months. There are no fluctuations in hormone levels with bioidentical hormone pellet therapy, as is commonly seen with oral and topical therapies. This lack of hormone fluctuation explains why hormone pellets are often more effective in treating conditions and symptoms caused by imbalanced hormones.
Bioidentical hormone pellets appear to work best for hormone-related conditions, such as insomnia, mood and anxiety disorders, memory problems, sexual dysfunction, osteoporosis, fibrocystic breast disease, along with many others. Unlike synthetic hormones, bioidentical hormone pellets are unlikely to cause the harmful side effects associated with synthetically processed hormones.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hormone Pellets
- What are bioidentical hormone pellets made of?
- Bioidentical hormone pellets are derived from soybeans and yams and are biologically identical to human estradiol and testosterone. There is also a small amount of magnesium stearate added to the pre-pelletized powder to help it flow better during the pellet making process. The hormone pellets are specially manufactured by select compounding pharmacies using strict manufacturing standards. Hormone pellets are completely biodegradable leaving no residue whatsoever.
- What are the benefits of bioidentical hormone pellets?
- You can expect to increase the quality of your life and experience relief from, and in some cases the elimination of, uncomfortable symptoms caused by imbalanced hormones.
You may experience any or all of the following benefits:
- Consistent Moods – No More Mood Swings
- Decreased Body Fat
- Greater Ability To Build Muscle
- Increased Energy Levels
- Increased Mental Clarity And Focus
- Relief From Anxiety And Depression
- Restored Or Increased Libido
- How often will I need bioidentical hormone pellets inserted?
- It depends on the person, but the normal interval is three- to six-months. Occasionally extra pellets are inserted before the dissolution of the initial pellet, if it is needed.
- Does it matter when to have my blood tested for hormone levels?
- For women, it’s best to have your hormone levels checked a week prior to, during, or immediately after your period, at any time of the day.
For men, it’s best to have your testosterone levels checked early in the morning when they are the highest.
- Are there any hormone pellet side effects?
- Unlike other forms of hormone therapy, there are few bioidentical hormone pellet side effects and they are usually transient. Learn more about bioidentical hormone pellet therapy side effects by talking to Frankfort Illinois Pellet Therapy Doctor, Ayesha Akbar, M.D..
Chicago Illinois Pellet Therapy Doctor, Ayesha Akbar, M.D., has helped countless patients in Frankfort, Chicago, and surrounding Will County and Cook County Illinois to overcome the effects of hormonal imbalances through the use of Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy. She will work closely with you to help you determine the best delivery method of bioidentical hormones for your body. Contact Midwest Anti-Aging and MedSpa today to find out how Dr. Ayesha Akbar can help you relieve the uncomfortable symptoms related to hormone decline.